Professionally developed lighting for a wedding day creates a celebratory and romantic atmosphere for newly-weds and their guests. It is advisable to apply for a professional service in order to develop stylish and safe décor.
There are a few widely used tools as lighting design elements:
- Candles of all shapes, fragrances and colors are classical romantic symbols. Candle combinations are always available, affordable and impressive. They can supplement the main room lighting or become the only light source during the first newly-weds dance, their speech and a cake presentation.
- Candle holders. Today designers can offer candle holders in multiple configurations: tabletop, floor-standing, hanging, chain based, floating and many others. Material type can add lightness or heaviness to a wedding style: airy, transparent glass items or metal, chrome and porcelain pieces.
- Lamps and lanterns are especially suitable for retro and vintage weddings. They are used as a table top décor, as a photo shoot background, lounge areas and outdoors. Heavy and rough design is traditionally soften by flowers, candles and textile accessories.
- Garlands provide numerous combinations of light bulbs and lamps. Depending on a wedding concept, the Majestic Wedding designers can offer massive garlands, made of thick colorful wires and vintage bulbs or airy thin, almost transparent luminous nets.
- Chandeliers are the most bizarre lighting option, which can not be considered as a universe wedding solution. However, chandeliers are great additions to the Victorian age or Bohemian style celebrations.